Friday, November 9, 2007

Tory, Tory, Tory!

September 2007. The end of an era. I’ve worked with Tory Burch since the days when she ran her label out of a Pierre Hotel suite 5 years ago and must say it was a terrific ride. A success story of the American fashion industry that only comes about every now and then. In the meantime her busy employees frequent a full floor on Madison Avenue, the e-commerce site has generated a growing following, and the number of stores are at 5 and counting. I’ll miss working with the online retail and pr crew. But her business has grown so tremendously that I as a one-man-band am not in a position to maintain the web sales catalog which can be found at www.toryburch.com
I also would like to send out my best wishes to the heads of internet sales for actually having thanked me for what I have done over the years, a rather rare occurrence in most service industries. May our businesses keep growing.